In this year of upheaval and technical progress, Friedr. Dick developed a series of knives with aesthetic metal rings around the handle. These replaced the previously common rivets which were used to mount the handle onto the steel of the knife.
The special design of 1905 and the special construction techniques have been further enhanced by Friedr. Dick. The symmetrical steel rings are inseparably connected to the handle using a proprietary technology. The blade has a slim ground design and is perfectly balanced and tapers to the tip.
In recognition of the quality which was produced in 1905, Friedr. Dick has selected the original marking with the brand “F. Dick”. This traditional quality mark is stamped by hand. This new series combines traditional
design and modern technology.